Ann Coulter’s “In Trump We Trust” now available in book stores
By Michael Hernandez
Ann Coulter’s “In Trump We Trust” is now available in book stores. The conservative columnist and best-selling author’s message for the Republican elites: “Follow Trump’s lead or face extinction.”
“The GOP will either follow his lead and end up a better, stronger party or it will go the way of the Whigs. And the cause will be the same: some people’s need for cheap labor,” writes Coulter.
Breitbart writer Julia Hahn writes, “the book is a must read for any voter who supports Trump’s pro-American policies, but is daunted by the potential avalanche of criticism and condemnation that seems to accompany proclaiming as much in polite society. The book gives cosmopolitan Trump-conservatives the tools necessary to come out of hiding and express their views.”
Coulter begins her book “by dissecting the beltway’s opposition to Trump—noting that after Trump launched his campaign on the promise of championing a lawful immigration system that priorities the needs of American workers, ‘the American Brain Trust had no choice’ but to try to ‘destroy Trump as an example to others.’” According to Coulter, Americans weren’t supposed to find out that they were being replaced with foreigners to benefit the rich.
“Donald Trump isn’t a politician—he’s a one-man wrecking ball against our dysfunctional and corrupt establishment.” Coulter wants conservatives, moderates and even disgruntled Democrats “to set aside their doubts and embrace Trump for:
- Putting America first in our trade deals and alliances, rather than pandering to our allies and enemies;
- Abandoning the GOP’s decades long commitment to bellicose foreign policy, at a time when the entire country is sick of unnecessary wars;
- Ending GOP pandering to Hispanic activists with his hard-line policy on immigration. Working class Americans finally have a champion against open borders and cheap foreign labor;
- Overturning the media’s traditional role in setting the agenda and defining who gets to be considered ‘presidential’;
- Exposing political consultants as grifters and hacks, most of whom don’t know real voters from a hole in the ground.
Coulter argues that a “bull in the china shop is exactly what we need to make America great again.”
Michael Hernandez, Co-Founder of the Citizens Journal—Ventura County’s online news service, founder of History Makers International, is a former Southern California daily newspaper journalist and religion and news editor. Mr. Hernandez can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (818) 263-9881.