Were You Displaced By The Thomas Fire? Do You Have A Pending VA Claim?

The County of Ventura Veteran Services Officer and the LA Regional VA Office are working to expedite PENDING veteran compensation and pension and survivor pension and DIC claims for those displaced by the Thomas Fire.

Anyone faced with this situation should contact the CVSO at 805 477-5155 or 477-5480 or they can e-mail me at mike.mcmanus@ventura.org.

This only pertains to those displaced by the fire.

Please call (805) 477-5155 for more information or you may send a fax to (805) 477-5418.

Veteran Services Website: www.vchsa.org/veterans

Get Citizensjournal.us Headlines free  SUBSCRIPTION. Keep us publishing – DONATE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *