Obama administration to order transgender bathroom access in all public schools

freedompost.com

freedompost.com

The Obama administration will order every public school in America on Friday to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms and locker rooms of the opposite sex. The letter, treatment which is legally nonbinding, hospital will be issued on Friday, viagra 40mg and comes amid a heated debate over which facilities transgender people should use. The U.S. Department of Justice…

3 Responses to Obama administration to order transgender bathroom access in all public schools

  1. Mike Dunn May 13, 2016 at 8:51 pm

    I introduced a right to privacy amendment. Andersen seconded it.
    Buckles, Connolly and Phelps voted against it. The amendment read, “No student shall enter a bathroom occupied by another student of the opposite biological sex”. Buckles, Connolly and Phelps are not protecting the other 19,222 children in the district.
    B, C and P are secular humanist promoting an agenda designed to indoctrinate our children. They oppose the rights of parents to raise their children without STATE interference.

    Reply
  2. Anthony van Leeuwen May 13, 2016 at 4:25 pm

    Citizens should contact their local school boards and urge them to reject this bathroom policy.

    If school boards do not reject this policy, then parents should begin home schooling their children and or put them in a private school.

    Also, some school districts are considering a sales tax or property tax. Voters can reject these measures.

    Reply
  3. N. LaRue May 13, 2016 at 3:20 pm

    Here we go AGAIN. President Obama and his administration have stepped way over their authority by issuing such an order. Why is he putting himself in the middle of this? Oh, but I forgot it’s Obama; normal rules, laws, common sense and the constitution do not apply to him. He is creating an issue when none existed and now it is a BIG distraction. That is what he wants. I think all schools and states should just say NO. Giving into a group that is approx. 3.8% of the population and demanding that the other 96.2% CHANGE is pure insanity.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *