Voice your opinion! Do you support $52 billion CA tax increase?

 

 

Senator Wilk Banner Image

Higher gas taxes and car registration fees are not the answer

We can fix roads without taking more money from hard-working families

 
Please take a moment to watch this short video on the $52 billion transportation tax increase proposed by Governor Jerry Brown and legislative leaders. Later this week the Legislature is scheduled to vote on whether or not to enact this tax hike. I am opposed to this measure and will be voting “No.”
 

Thank you for watching this video.

http://wilk.cssrc.us/content/higher-gas-taxes-hurt-hard-working-californians-more-taxes-and-fees-are-not-solution-we-need


Get Citizensjournal.us Headlines free  SUBSCRIPTION. Keep us publishing – DONATE

3 Responses to Voice your opinion! Do you support $52 billion CA tax increase?

  1. Thomas Adams April 7, 2017 at 8:00 am

    Well, they did it again. Rather than engage fiscal responsibility for the $billions already in place, the left coast fleeces us for more $billions. I remember voters passing a proposition to fix roads several years back. What happened to those $billions?

    Reply
  2. Justice for all April 4, 2017 at 10:47 pm

    Just more thief, all that government does well.

    Reply
  3. William Hicks April 4, 2017 at 9:16 pm

    QUESTIONS:

    1) Where have our current gas taxes gone to?

    2) Were they spent on something other than road maintenance?

    3) If 60% of the proposed NEW gas taxes are “dedicated” to road maintenance, then what are the remaining 40% going to be used for?

    I could go on, but I don’t want to hog on the issue

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 + 8 =